The STC API SIG is a community dedicated to creating documentation for developers, including Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Software Developer Kits (SDKs).
The API SIG provides you with:
- A community of writers that are wrestling with the same (or similar) issues
- Resources for learning about APIs / SDKs
- Opportunities for getting training on documenting these products
- Discussions about best practices for documenting APIs / SDKs
- Information on using tools such as Doxygen, Javadoc, and Swagger to automate generating your documentation directly from the source code for the APIs.
If you are interested in this area of technical communication, this SIG is for you, whether you are an experienced API/SDK writer or someone looking to break into this area.
Click here for a list of the pages on this website with short descriptions.
2019 STC Summit
Click here for information on the STC summit!