- A community of writers that are wrestling with the same (or similar) issues
- Resources for learning about APIs, SDKs, and Microservices. Some of these references will be explicitly for API documentation, and some will be for API creation, as often technical writers are asked to participate in the creation of an API.
- Opportunities for getting training on documenting these products
- Discussions about best practices for documenting APIs / SDKs
- Information on using tools such as Doxygen, Javadoc, and Swagger to automate generating your documentation directly from the source code for the APIs.
The STC API SIG is a community dedicated to providing information on creating documentation for developers, including Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), Software Developer Kits (SDKs), and Microservices. The API SIG provides you with: