- A community of writers that are wrestling with the same (or similar) issues
- Resources for learning about APIs, SDKs, and Microservices. Some of these references will be explicitly for API documentation, and some will be for API creation, as often technical writers are asked to participate in the creation of an API.
- Opportunities for getting training on documenting these products
- Discussions about best practices for documenting APIs / SDKs
- Information on using tools such as Doxygen, Javadoc, and Swagger to automate generating your documentation directly from the source code for the APIs.
2019 STC Summit May 5–7, in Denver CO USAClick here for information on the STC summit! We hope to see you there! We will be having a table at the 2019 STC Summit Welcome reception on Sunday, 5 May from 6:15-7:30 PM. We will also be having a SIG Business Meeting on Tuesday 17 May, from 1:15 AM to 12:15 PM. (there will be refreshments and snacks)
I hope to see many of you there, so we can discuss what we want to do with the SIG going forward. I have budgeted for at least one Webinar, and would love to know who you would like to have present.
A reminder: this is YOUR group, so in many ways it will be what you make of it.
Please post any questions or thoughts to email@example.com