- The full schedule is available here: https://summit.stc.org/schedule/. You can view it in a PDF grid, or as a list. There are 80+ sessions and 12 workshops, plus:
- Opening Keynote by Peter Morville, information architecture expert and co-author of the O'Reilly "Polar Bear" books.
- Honors Event speaker Gabby Pascuzzi from Survivor.
- Closing General Session speakers Karen Schriver, Saul Carliner, and Ginny Redish.
- Certified Professional Technical Communicator (CPTC) Exam Prep Training.
- An Expo Hall where you can meet with vendors and visit the Tech Comm Library.
- Fun social events Monday and Tuesday evening, and Wednesday afternoon after the Closing General Session
The 2019 STC Summit is in Denver this year, May 5-8.