Here are the presentations and courses on API documentation planned for the 2019 Summit. Check out the Summit Schedule page
for more details.
- API Documentation workshop by Tom Johnson [Full day (8-5) workshop on Sunday May 5. Extra fee.]
- xAPI: Geek Free Introduction for Instructional Designers, by Megan Torrance [Monday 2pm]
- Introduction to API Documentation by Tom Johnson [Tuesday 10am]
There are two other presentations that will probably be of interest to folks documenting APIs:
- Automated Release Notes, by Michael Winslow [Monday 4pm]
- Release Notes Matter!, by Swapnil Ogale [Tuesday 4pm]
I've updated the site a bit. Here are the major changes:
10 Feb 2019:
updated with new links.
There is a API Webinar Series Recordings Bundle
available from the STC.
- Introduction to API Tech Writing, presented by Sarah Maddox
- Documenting Java and C++ APIs, presented by Ed Marshall
- Helping the Code Tell the Story, presented by Joe Malin
- REST API Overview and Documentation Best Practices, presented by Marta Rauch
It was on sale for 58% off ($125, rather than $300) through 31 December 2018; I don't know what the price is now.
For complete information on purchasing and downloading recorded webinars, visit the recorded webinars webpage
Here is a list of recorded presentations on APIs from the 2015 and 2016 Summits.